1. Each nostril of a human being registers smells in a different way. Smells that are made from the right nostril are more pleasant than the left. However, smells can be detected more accurately when made by the left nostril. Smells fishy to me.
2. Children grow faster in the springtime than any other season during the year.
3. If you trace your family tree back 25 generations, you will have 33,554,432 direct ancestors – assuming no incest was involved. So if you’re from Norfolk, you can knock a few numbers off that estimate.
4. The Earth weighs 6,500 million million million tons. but don’t let her know you know that!
5. The average left-handed person lives 7 years LESS than a right-handed person.
6. Every time you sneeze your heart stops a second.
7. It takes about 63,000 trees to make the newsprint for the average Sunday edition of The New York Times
8. There are 22 miles more canals in Birmingham UK than in Venice. I’d still commend Venice over Birmingham though.. Admittedly I would recommend Syria over Birmingham..
9. All babies are colour-blind when they are born. That’s why there are no racist babies.
10. Honey is the only food consumed by humans that doesn’t go off.
11. Albert Einstein never wore any socks.
12. It would take a modern spaceship 70,000 years to get to the nearest star to earth.
13. A donkey can sink into quicksand but a mule can’t. When the donkey has sunk it leaves an ass hole..
14. The largest employer in the world is the Indian railway system in India, employing over 1.6 million people.
15. The average person has over 1,460 dreams a year!
And that’s it! Hope you’ve enjoyed this list and have a great Sunday. Stay safe. HV